In Page View, use a Magnifier window to zoom into a specific area of a document and view it in greater detail.
- From the menu, choose Window > Magnifier to launch the Magnifier window.
- Direct your cursor to an area on the page you want to view in closer detail within the window.
- To adjust the magnification:
- Use the controls to zoom in or out.
- Drag the slider to a specific percentage.
- To view another section of a page, move your cursor to the desired area. The section will reflect and magnify in the Magnifier window.
The actual size for a PDF is usually 100%.
PDFpen remembers window settings. The Magnifier window will automatically open on launch if it was open in a previous session.