Deleting a Page
- Show Thumbnail view in the Sidebar by clicking on the Sidebar button in the toolbar and selecting Thumbnails from the menu (View > Thumbnails).
- Find the thumbnail of the page you want to delete and select it.
- Click the Delete button on your keyboard or choose Edit > Delete from the menu.
Deleting Multiple Pages
- To select a range of thumbnails, select one thumbnail, then Shift-click on the thumbnail at the end of the range of pages you want to delete.
- To select multiple thumbnails that are not in a sequential range, Command-click on the thumbnails you want to delete.
Note: Removing a page with a Table of Contents entry automatically removes the associated entry from the Table of Contents.