Adding a Polygon
- Click the down arrow next to the Draw button in the Toolbar to reveal the tools.
- Select the Polygon tool (it turns gray when selected).
- Click to place endpoints of each section of the shape you want.
- To complete the shape, click on the first point, or, double-click.
- You can double-click an annotation tool in the Toolbar to lock it on and use it continuously. Click the Edit tool to unlock your tool.
- To turn the automatic continuous use feature on or off, see Preferences for details.
To change the color or line weight of any of the lines or objects created, use the Object Properties menu in the Editing bar.