Adding a Cloud
- Click the down arrow next to Annotate button in the Toolbar to reveal the tools.
- Select the Cloud tool .
- Click in the page location where you’d like to place a cloud. You can also click and drag initially in order to size the cloud when you place it.
- Once your cloud is placed, just type over the text that appears to add your comments.
- With either the Edit Tool or the Select Text Tool as the current tool, you can double-click the annotation to edit it.
Tips on Adding Notes, Comments, Clouds, or Callouts
- You can double-click a tool to lock it on and use it continuously. This is helpful when adding multiple notes and/or comment annotations. Click the Edit tool to unlock your tool (Command+2). To turn the automatic continuous use feature on or off, see Preferences for details.
- Use the Object Properties menu to adjust the color and styling of your comment text box. (Object Properties).
Printing Annotations Summary
For more information, see Printing Annotations Summary.