Adding a Callout
- Click the down arrow next to Annotate button
- Select the Callout tool
- Click in the page location where you’d like to place a callout text box.
- Once you’ve placed your callout, click and drag to the sizing handles resize the text box.
- Click and drag the endpoints to direct the accompanying leader line with an arrow to a specific location on the page that you want to single out.
- To add text to the text box, click inside the text box. Begin typing when a blinking cursor appears.
To move the entire callout in its current form:
- Deselect the callout by clicking anywhere on the page.
- Hold down the Command key while using the Edit tool to select and drag the entire callout to another location on the page. The entire callout will be preserved as it appears.
- Let go of the Command key to select and edit the callout’s individual components once again.
Delete a callout by selecting it with the Edit tool and choosing Edit > Delete, or tap the delete key.
Tips on Adding Notes, Comments, Clouds, or Callouts
- You can double-click a tool to lock it on and use it continuously. This is helpful when adding multiple notes and/or comments. Click the Edit tool
- Use the Object Properties menu to adjust the color and styling of your comment text box. (Object Properties).
Printing Annotations Summary
For more information, see Printing Annotations Summary.