Adding an Image
- Click the Insert button in the Toolbar. Alternatively, choose File > Insert (Shift+Command+I).
- In the dialog that opens, navigate to the image you want to insert and click Open.
- The image will be placed in the center of the page by default.
Tips on Adding an Image
- You can drag-and-drop an image from any folder on your computer directly to the PDF page.
- You can also drag an image from Safari, iPhoto, or other applications that support image drag-and-drop, and drop it into PDFpenPro.
- You can use the Clipboard to copy and paste an image to the PDF page. Click on the page you want the image to appear on before pasting. If no page is selected, and the keyboard focus is on the Thumbnails in your Sidebar , the image will appear on a new page among your Thumbnails.
For information on editing and cropping images, see Editing and Cropping Images.
Insert a scanned image of your signature into a PDF just as you would any other image. When you do, it's often necessary to make the background of the signature transparent. (Basic Signatures).
You can save frequently-used images and objects in the Library . (Library).