PDFpen for iPad & iPhone 2.2 is now available with new document display options, including list, small and large icons. You can also link to PDFs in supported cloud services to edit the original, whereas current PDF import edits a copy.
1Password support makes it easy to password protect a PDF. Let 1Password generate a crazy good password for your document, then remember it for you.
To update, go to the App Store on your iPad or iPhone and tap Updates to get the new version.
- New document display options: list, small icon, large icon (iPad only)
- Link to PDFs in cloud services: iCloud Drive, Box, Transmit, etc.; changes sync upon document open and close
- 1Password support for document passwords
- Adds search by file name
- Adds additional stamp types
- Additional fixes and improvements
Keep your data safe and easily accessible with 1Password 5 for iOS, by the folks at AgileBits.
• Secure: 1Password uses AES-256 bit encryption of your entire database.
• Convenient: easily log in to websites, fill credit card data and addresses with the 1Password app extension.
• Everywhere: your data syncs to your computer, phone, and tablet, so it is always where you need it.