PDFpen and PDFpenPro version 12.2 is available now for all users. Version 12.2 offers some handy new features, including the ability to add items to the library faster using the context menu, updates for Big Sur compatibility, and fixes and improvements under the hood.
New in PDFpen 12.2:
- Add items to the library from the context menu
- Updates for Big Sur compatibility
- Various fixes and improvement
Using the Context Menu to Add Items to the Library
The Library stores scribbles, icons, images, and text for quick access and reuse. To quickly add selected items to the library:
- Click to select an object on the page.
- Right-click (or hold down the Control key) to launch the context menu.
- Select “Add Selection to Library.”
- Choose Window > Scripts to display the Script window.
- Click inside the script editor pane to begin editing the script.
- Changes made to scripts will save automatically.
How to Update or Upgrade
Are you already using version 12? Updating is free and straightforward. From the PDFpen menu, choose “Check for Update.”
Mac App Store versions will be available after the standard review period.
Are you currently a PDFpen or PDFpenPro customer, but not yet using version 12? Upgrading is easy. Download v12 to upgrade. “What’s new in PDFpen/Pro” and “Detailed release notes” lists the benefits of the latest version.
New to PDFpen?
If you are a new PDFpen or PDFpenPro user, welcome to the PDFpen family! We are delighted to have you join us in your quest for greater productivity. We hope that PDFpen will add value to your paperless workflow.
PDFpen and PDFpenPro 12 require macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) and later. For macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and earlier, see our website for compatible PDFpen versions. Demo versions are available on our site. Full versions also available for purchase at:
Thank you for your support of PDFpen. As always, if you have any questions or comments, we want to hear from you.