Whether you’re in an airport terminal or a client’s office, edit your PDFs with PDF Pro for iOS.
Play well with others
Retrieve and save your PDFs with services like iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, and Google Docs using the iOS Files interface. Enjoy easy document exchange with colleagues, friends — and even yourself!
No more digital wrist smudges
Whether scribbling notes, calling out text with highlights, or signing off on a document, draw securely with palm/wrist protection.
Turn documents and forms around quickly
Need quick turnaround for important PDFs such as job applications or leases? Get them, fill them out, sign them, and email them back right from your iPad or iPhone.
Draw, Highlight, Scribble & Correct Text
- Read and edit PDF documents on your iPad
- Add highlights and freehand scribbles safely with wrist/palm protection
- Insert note and comment annotations
- Record and playback sound annotations
- Draw shapes, including lines, arrows, rectangles, ellipses, and polygons
- Correct text in original PDF via editable text blocks
- Create and edit links to URLs and other PDF pages
- Annotate with proofreading marks and stamps
Fill and Sign Forms
- Add text, images and signatures to PDFs
- Fill out PDF forms, including specialized signature fields
- Set a document password, which is then required when opening your document, and even set the level of encryption
- Validate a document that is signed with a digital signature
- Import images from iPad Photo Library
- Move, resize, copy and delete images in original PDF
- Duplicate and rotate pages
Palm Protection, Bluetooth Pens & More
- Wrist/palm protection prevents palm smudges while you mark up
- Support for pressure-sensitive and Bluetooth styluses: Apple Pencil, Pencil from FiftyThree, Jot Touch, and Jot Script
- Sidebar for thumbnail and annotation skimming
- View and open file annotations stored in a PDF
Share documents with PDF Pro for Mac
- Retrieve and save PDFs with iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, etc all through the iOS Files interface
- Save frequently used images, signatures, objects and text for reuse
- Email and AirDrop your documents, with an option to flatten documents for maximum compatibility
I’m loving what you have made possible with my go-to mobile device. I use the iPad a lot, and PDF Pro for Mac is just great!
Powder Springs, GA